Haliburton Forest Cottage Rentals:
Nestled in the natural beauty of the Haliburton Highlands – just two hours northeast of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, our cottages for rent offer everything your family could ask for for an ideal winter or summer vacation getaway. Cottage rentals are available year-round for those interested in spending some quality time in the luxurious wilderness of Central Ontario.
Relax with us
Our resort like cottage will put you deep inside the Boreal Forest of the Highlands where you can enjoy numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, barbequing, boating/sailing, snowmobiling, hiking, stargazing, or simply relaxing in one of our numerous muskoka chairs. We are also minutes away from the historic town of Haliburton where you can purchase food, alcohol, and pharmaceutical products for your everyday needs or discover great restaurants and art galleries.
Our will comfortably accommodate up to 12 people. Nestle comfortably in new queen size beds with 400-thread-count linens. Indulge yourself in the fully outfitted kitchen. And be inspired by the lake views from all of our cottages.
3.5 acres lake front boreal forest property
- Two separate private lakefront cottages on the same property
- Each cottages has its’ own private dock
- 5 full bedrooms | Pet Friendly
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cutlery
- Fireplace in our main lodge; large fire pit outside
- Both cottages have private lake view wrap around decks
- Ample parking for your car and boat
- Wild edibles surround our property
- Sunset and sunrise views
- Calm bay perfect for swimming. Great fishing right off the dock!
- 10 minutes to picturesque Haliburton Village
We are located in Haliburton, Ontario Canada Drag Lake – a lake that is infamous for it’s sailing regattas as well as its monster trout:
If you are interested in renting one of our cottages, please call us at 1-647-899-3287